What are the best tires for a Range Rover Evoque?
Below are the trim levels available for Range Rover Evoque and the sizes of each trim from the factory.
- First Edition 235/50/20 or 245/45/21
- R-Dynamic HSE 235/50/20 or 245/45/21
- R-Dynamic S 235/60/18 or 235/50/20 or 245/45/21
- R-Dynamic SE 235/50/20 or 245/45/21
- S 235/60/18 or 235/50/20 or 245/45/21
- SE 235/50/20 or SE 245/45/21
There are many options available to you when it comes time to choose new tyres for your Land Rover Range Rover Sport. There are a variety of premium manufacturers available for you to choose from, including Michelin and Pirelli. Source URL
The Michelin Primacy Tour AS is next. They have a 55,000-mile tread life rating. They wear faster than our top picks, but if you want driving engagement, it’s the best option in the all-season segment. Source URL
The Yokohama Geolandar CV G058, however, is the most well-rounded tire with all features and a lower price. However, its warranty is slightly lower than the Michelin’s. Source URL