How much horsepower does a supercharger add to a Shelby GT500?
3 Year/36,000-mile Limited Warranty * Supercharger only available for POST-TITLE SALES* *HP ratings based on 93-octane fuel use
- * 825 horsepower supercharger (Whipple polish finish)
- * Shelby extreme cooling (radiator, aluminum tank, heat exchanger)
- * Shelby by Borla exhaust system
- * Performance half-shafts
- * Transmission cooling (automatic only)
- * Shifter for short throws
- * Manual only: One-piece drive shaft
- Ford Performance wheel studs
- Ford Performance Track handling Pack
- * 20-piece forged aluminum wheels (black or bright)
- * Shelby performance specs tires
- * Shelby by Brembo brake system (red, 6 piston front, 4 piston back)
- * Shelby brake & bearing duct cooling system
How much HP does a Whipple supercharger add to a GT350?
Whipple is the company that puts in the most effort and time into the development of a car. The proof is in the product. It produces more power per lb of boost than any other system. The Whipple twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler and oversized Crusher air system are the key to producing such reliable power. They also feature innovative PCM programming to keep the power-train safe and secure. The new Whipple Supercharger system is a daily driver that needs a little more power, or a street machine that shreds tires with rubber shredding and tire burning. Source URL
This supercharger is the same as the Ford Cobra Jet 2016. It is the most advanced, most powerful, and most affordable system available. Whipple Superchargers once again set a new standard for bolt-on power and industry-leading durability. The new, 3rd generation Whipple 2.9L superchargers feature a new rotor profile and a new housing for high flow rotor housing. This allows for even more power than ever before. The GT350/GT350R Whipple System includes the billet Roval 132mm electronic throttle body, high flow 72lb/hr fuel injectors, and Source URL
How much HP can a 2.9L Whipple supercharger handle?
Nelson Racing Engines is a California-based company that has been making some of the most powerful motors in the industry since 1996. This all-new package is part NRE’s Daily Driver series, just like the twin-turbo package that we reported on. This package is based on a Dart LS next Iron block. However, it also features a 2.9L Whipple supercharger at the top. The massive blower allows the 427 LS to produce 1,000 horsepower. This includes an intercooler, ECU, wiring harness, and an ignition system. It is most impressive when it is wearing the Darth Source URL
- There are no upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitors 1.9L or 2.3L roots-type systems
- 2.2.9L 26% larger than 2.3L roots type
- Front-feed supercharger uses precision-ground helical-cut gears to replace a faulty belt.
- For maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation, use an inlet that is over-Oversized Crusher(tm).
- Front feed allows for a larger intercooler core than other smaller cores. This allows for lower air charge temperatures, which allows for more boost and timing with pump gas.
- The massive aluminum bar-plate intercooler with massive air-to-water cooling is more efficient than any other positive displacement system.
- Over 2 gallons of aluminum intercooler reservoir, which is larger than any other IC water system, allows for longer power consistency.
- Whipple Superchargers’ massive, intercooled air-bypass system is industry-leading in reducing burst knock and incredible fuel economy.
- Self-contained oversized oil system that can be used to reduce oil temperatures in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3×5 rotor combination for a significant increase in airflow below the curve over 4×6 or 4×4 roots
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution than other twin-screws that have cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- W175ax SC bottom is open for increased plenum volume and better over-intercooler air distribution. This will increase intercooler effectiveness.
- For a lower pressure drop, extra plenum volume below intercooler core
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss, which gives you more power at lower boost levels.
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation than upside down SC’s, which absorb heat from the engine and are then trapped by runners and covers. This results in hotter manifold temperatures and less power per pound.
- More boost at the “”””hit”””” than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration, for a flat torque curve
- For incredible intercooler water temperatures, use an oversized heat exchanger
- With no modifications, fits under factory hood
- There are no internal modifications required.
- It looks factory-installed, not a cobbled-together kit with multiple adapters and multiple billet adapters.
- The kits include all hardware and parts necessary to install the kit.
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality checks. No dipstick to bind, misread or bind.
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Proven 6-rib belt system with spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- For increased safety, use a tapered, stainless steel tapered jack shaft with a unique plastic cover or optional carbon fiber.
- For easy installation, OEM quick connect fittings. No ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- You can find complete kits and competition kits.
- Available in wrinkle black, polish and Ford textured blue, as well as any other custom color.
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley change 3 minutes pulley
- Lightweight pocketed SC pulley
How much horsepower can a Whipple 3,000 cc supercharger handle?
Whipple is currently working on a gen-5 3,000cc twin-screw supercharger. It will attach to the top of the big engine. The stage 2 also includes a 132 mm oval intake throttle body. The company claims that 700 horsepower is possible without the need for boost (around 8 psi). Source URL
How much does it cost to put a Whipple supercharger on a Chevy Silverado?
The Whipple supercharger kit is available to get the 770 horsepower truck. The 3.0-liter blower provides the Coyote with 8 PSI of boost. The base power is 400 horsepower and 410 lb-ft torque. The Supercharged V8 power numbers are 770 horsepower and 675 lbft of torque. You can purchase the superchargers package at $12,450. Source URL
How much horsepower does a turbo add to a Ford f150?
These numbers are quite impressive, but the team plans to install a Whipple supercharger. They estimate that it could produce up to 1,500 horsepower. We’ll need to wait until we can pick up our jaws from the ground after witnessing the brutality of turbocharged Godzilla.
How much HP can you get out of a 7.3 stage 2?
Whipple superchargers reports progress on a new 7.3L Godzilla V8 stage 2 supercharger kit. It can produce around 700 horsepower and 750 lb-ft torque. Source URL
How much HP does a Whipple supercharger add to a V8?
Whipple just announced that it has developed a supercharger kit for its eight-cylinder engine. The 3.0-liter superchargers attach to the factory engine without any cutting or grinding. They promise to increase the V8’s output to 700 horsepower (522 kW) and 750 lbft (1,017 Nm) torque on the flywheel. Source URL
How much does a stage 2 Whipple supercharger cost for a 5.0 Vortec?
Does 700 horsepower in an F-250 heavy-duty truck or F-350 heavy duty truck sound like a lot? Yes. But, Whipple also makes supercharger kits for many other engines and trucks. The 2018-2020 Ford F-150 5.0-liter “coyote” V8 SC stage 2 system is rated at 775 horsepower. The F-2 stage 2 kit for $8,200 Source URL
What is the advantage of a Whipple intake manifold?
Every Whipple SC system includes the Whipple advantage. This advantage is broken down into five categories during design and testing. It truly sets Whipple apart from other companies. What does this mean? It all comes in one package. The biggest superchargers, largest intercoolers and biggest intercooler systems, as well as the largest air-inlet systems, provide massive power gains and robust belt systems with heavy-duty spring tensioners. The intake manifold was designed with high velocity and lower pressure loss for high power applications.
- The best power for your money
- It’s the most comprehensive package.
- Maximum power
- Maximum power flexibility
- It’s all about the aesthetic appeal.