Average Cost of a Newer Ford F-250 Super Duty
A newer model Ford F-250 Super Duty is a practical work truck with a price tag of around $30,000. It’s more affordable than an F-350 or F-450.
What is the Average Auto Insurance Cost for Ford F-250 Super Duty?
Depending on which source you use, the average cost of insurance for a Ford F-250 can change.
- Average insurance rate: $97/month
- Cheapest insurance company: Plymouth Rock Insurance ($58/month)
- F-250 Super Duty insurance cost vs. average vehicle insurance cost: $1 less expensive than the average vehicle. Source URL
How Much is Insurance for Used or Older Ford F-250 vs New F-250 Trucks?
Older Ford F-250 Super Duty models generally cost less to insure. For example, auto insurance for a 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty costs $1,580, while 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty insurance costs are $1,320, a difference of $260.
|2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$320||$610||$470||$1,580|
|2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$310||$586||$486||$1,562|
|2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$292||$564||$500||$1,536|
|2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$282||$524||$510||$1,496|
|2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$270||$494||$514||$1,458|
|2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$258||$442||$520||$1,400|
|2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$242||$408||$520||$1,350|
|2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty||$234||$382||$524||$1,320|
Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD V8 Insurance Rates vs Ford F-250
Ford F-150 Insurance Rates vs Ford F-250
What is the Average Insurance Cost for Ford F-350 Super Duty?
The average Ford F-350 Super Duty auto insurance rates are higher for newer models. For example, auto insurance rates for a 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty cost $1,646, while 2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty rates are $1,394, a difference of $252.
|2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$344||$582||$520||$1,646|
|2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$332||$558||$536||$1,626|
|2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$314||$538||$554||$1,606|
|2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$302||$500||$564||$1,566|
|2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$290||$470||$570||$1,530|
|2012 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$278||$422||$574||$1,474|
|2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$260||$388||$574||$1,422|
|2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty||$250||$364||$580||$1,394|
- Average insurance cost: $148/month
- Most affordable insurance company: GEICO ($64/month)
- F-450 Super Duty insurance cost vs. average vehicle insurance cost: $50 more expensive than the average vehicle
How Does Driving Record Affect the cost of Ford F-250 Super Duty insurance?
Your driving record can also affect your insurance rates. Teenagers and drivers in their 20s pay the highest rates for F-250 Super Duty coverage, especially if they have violations on their driving record.
Most Important Takeaways to Get the Best Ford F-250 Super Duty Insurance
- Full coverage costs around $1,580 a year or $132 each month
- A liability-only policy costs around $633 a year or $53 each month
- Highest rates are for teenage drivers at around $5,775 a year or $481 each month
- Good drivers can save as much as $651 a year by earning policy discounts
- Ford F-250 Super Duty insurance costs around $61 more per year than the average vehicle
Ford F-250 Super Duty insurance rates are slightly more than the average vehicle, with full coverage costing about $1,580 a year or $132 a month. Good drivers can save up to $651 a year by remaining claim-free. We’re going to be looking at Ford F-250 Super Duty insurance rates, safety features, and more.
Best Car Insurance Companies for Ford F-250 Super Duty
While the actual rates you pay will depend on many factors, here are some of the top companies offering Ford F-250 Super Duty auto insurance coverage (ordered by market share). Many of these companies offer discounts for security systems and other safety features that the Ford F-250 Super Duty offers.
|Source: Insurance Information Institute|
How Can You Save on Ford F-250 Super Duty Truck Insurance?
There are many ways that you can save on Ford F-250 Super Duty car insurance to get the best value possible. Below are five scenarios you can explore to help keep your Ford F-250 Super Duty car insurance rates low.
- Provide Your Ford F-250 Super Duty VIN When Requesting Ford F-250 Super Duty Auto Insurance Quotes
- Consider Ford F-250 Super Duty Insurance Costs Before Buying a Ford F-250 Super Duty
- Understand that Your Insurer Can Change Your Ford F-250 Super Duty Auto Insurance Rates Mid-Term for Other Reasons
- Take Advantage of Referral Fees
- Buy Your Ford F-250 Super Duty with Cash, or Get a Shorter-Term Loan