What is the Texas edition of a Chevy Silverado?
Chevrolet has announced plans for a Silverado Texas Edition to honor the lone star state. Source URL
According to Maria Rohrer, Silverado marketing director, “The Silverado Texas Edition recognizes the fact that one out of every six full-size pickups are sold in Texas. It combines features that add real value to Silverado customers with unique badging that honors the connection between Texans and their trucks. Source URL
The Silverado Texas Edition will only be available in Texas. However, other states will receive a Custom Sport package that includes similar equipment.
The Texas Edition is designed to recognize Texans’ strong bond with their trucks. It features body color trim, a locking rear differential, a trailering package, and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels. The LTZ Texas Edition, which is the highest-end LTZ model, has chrome accents and a Bose sound system. Source URL
What is the difference between 2016 and 2017 Silverado?
Changes The 2017 Silverado 1500’s design is unchanged from the 2016 model, which saw several styling changes.
- (IO5) and (IO6) audio systems now include Android Auto
- (KB6), heated and ventilated seats change RPO code to (KQV).
- (GAJ) High Country now includes; (Y86) Enhanced Driver Alert Package, (TQ5) IntelliBeam Headlights, and (Y11) Enhanced driver alert package.
- (JF4), power adjustable pedals and heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- (UVC) Rear vision cameras are standard on LT trim, and can be removed from (PCM). LT Convenience Package.
- (PDA) Texas Edition and All Star Edition
- (ZW9) pickup box delete includes a capped fuel tank.
What are other 2017 Silverado 1500 special edition trucks?
These special editions of the 2017 Silverado 1500 are available for purchase in the following versions:
- Silverado High Desert
- Silverado Black Out Edition
- Silverado Special Ops Edition
- Silverado Custom
- Silverado Rally Edition
- Silverado Midnight Edition
- Silverado Realtree Edition
- Silverado High Country
- Silverado All-Star Edition
- Silverado Texas Edition
- Silverado Sport Pack
- Silverado Chrome Bumper Pack
- Silverado Z71 Package
What is the difference between 2017 and 2018 Chevy Silverado?
The 2021 Chevrolet silverado 1500 change log.
- Safety Confidence Package available on Work Truck, Custom, and Custom Trail Boss models
- Addition to All Star Edition Plus
- Addition to Texas Edition Plus
- Addition to LTZ Premium Texas Edition
- Custom models now come standard with the Custom Value Package
- The LT Trail Boss models now come standard with Bucket Seats and a convenience package.
- LTZ Plus Package now available on LTZ models
- New standard content for RST and LT models
- Deletion of Texas Edition
- Deletion of LT Value Package
- Deletion of RST Value Package
- Deletion of LTZ Texas Edition
- Remote Start Package deletion Deletion
- Deletion of (XFE) Fuel Economy Package
- Deletion of Trailer Camera Package