What is the difference between Kelly Edge and Kelly Edge AT?
The Kelly Edge AT comes with a 50,000-mile warranty. Source URL
Kelly uses a unique cut-and-chipped resistant tread compound to increase durability and toughness. This tread compound is similar in performance to Goodyear A/T tires such as the All-Terrain Adventure. The Edge AT tread pattern and tread compound found on the Edge AT is designed to provide better traction on the highway or off-road. Source URL
How much does a Kelly Edge AT tire cost?
The Kelly Edge AT’s price starts at $102 for a 15-inch tire. Source URL
What is the warranty on a Kelly Edge tire?
Kelly makes a variety of Edge models. The Kelly Edge AS has a 55,000-mile tread warranty. Kelly Edge AT all-terrain tire comes with a 50,000 mile warranty. The Edge HT has a 40,000 miles warranty, while the Edge HT comes with 60,000. The LT version has 50,500 miles. Source URL
What sizes does a Kelly Edge AT have?
Kelly will initially be offering 20 sizes of Edge HP, which range from 15-18 inches. This tire comes with a 45K mile tread warranty. Source URL
The Kelly A/S Performance is available in sizes ranging from 205/55R16 to 235/55 R17. All sizes have an H-speed rating. It is worth noting that Kelly Edge A&S comes in over 50 sizes. Source URL
What vehicles will Kelly Edge tires fit?
(This is not an exhaustive list of all vehicles that this tire will fit.
- Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, S10, Suburban, K2500.
- Colorado, Blazer. Blazer
- Dakota Dodge Ram Durango, Durango
- Ford Expedition, Escape Ranger, Ranger, Bronco, F-150 Explorer
- GMC Yukon Sierra, Canyon Canyon
- Ridgeline Honda Element, CR-V, CRV
- Isuzu Trooper is a Suzu Trooper
- Jeep Wrangler Grand Cherokee Liberty Liberty
- Mazda B4010Mazdasda B4000
- Mercury Mountaineer. Mercury Mountainer
- Mitsubishi Montero
- Frontier, Nissan Titan, Xterra, Frontier
- Toyota Tacoma, Tundra and FJ Cruiser. Sequoia. 4Runner. Land Cruiser. Highlander.
Is Kelly Edge AT a good all terrain tire?
Kelly Edge A/T, a light-duty all-terrain tire from a manufacturer with a long history of producing reliable products, is a great choice. Although the Edge A/T’s feature set isn’t as extensive as some other all terrain tires in its class, it offers a balanced driving experience.
- Solid traction on and off-road
- High level of attention to detail in tread design
- Available in a variety of sizes.