What is the difference between Mastercraft Courser AXT2 and AXT3?
What is the difference between Mastercraft and HTR tires?
Mastercraft’s Courser sub-brand offers more sophistication and capability. The Courser AXT2 all-terrain is the second-generation offering that offers surprising grip and a low price. The new Courser HSX Tour is a mix of a touring tire and an all-wheel-territor tire that has a longer warranty (60,000 miles) and some off-road capabilities. TheCourser HTR is a performance all-season tire that focuses on handling and dry weather grip. Source URL
The Cooper Discoverer AT/3 is almost identical to the Mastercraft Courser AXT. Both are excellent truck tires, but the Cooper models sell for less than the Cooper model. Mastercraft Tires’ various types of tires offer solutions for different seasons, terrain types, and pricing. The company offers a variety of drive-enhancing options in each category.
Another plus for CXT is the full-depth sipes. They offer enhanced traction on wet pavement and increased off-road performance. These sipes also improve grip on snow and slush. Source URL
What is the best tire for the money Mastercraft Courser?
The Mastercraft Courser STR is designed to provide reliable all-season driving performance at a low price that will appeal to drivers who drive all types of light-duty pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. Source URL
(This is not an exhaustive list of all vehicles that this tire will fit.)
- Chevrolet Silverado Colorado, K1500, Avalanche, S10, C2500, Blazer, Tahoe
- Durango Dodge Ram Dakota Dakota, Dakota
- Ford F-150, F-250 Ranger, Ranger, Bronco, Expedition
- GMC Sierra Canyon, Envoy, Yukon, Jimmy, Suburban
- Isuzu Trooper, Hombre5, Rodeo, Amigo S
- Pathfinder Nissan Titan, Nissan Titan Pathfinder
- Jeep Wrangler Cherokee Grand Cherokee Liberty CJ5 CJ7
- Suzuki Sidekick Equator
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 4Runner Tacoma Tundra Sequoia